Welcome to the MITCNC Blog!
MITCNC, the MIT Club of Northern California, is the regional alumni club of Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Northern California. The club is run entirely by MIT alumni. Along with its partners, the club organizes approximately fifty events every year, serving nearly 12,000 alumni in the Northern California area. MITCNC offers a rich and diverse range of volunteer-led programming tracks. These include:
- Energy & Environment
- Information Technology/Information Society
- Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Social and Cultural Events
The MITCNC Blog is created to serve the MITCNC community by way of:
- Communicating the emerging trends and discoveries in science and technology,
- Promoting entrepreneurship where scientific breakthroughs, technological innovations, business strategies, and angel/VC funding converge
- Expanding MITCNC’s online presence through blog posts highlighting professional, educational, social and cultural events to foster ideation and collaboration, leveraging its social media channels that include Global Entrepreneurship Network (MITGEN), LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Questions or Suggestions? Let us hear from you.